Looking for a dream job?
The Connecticut Assisted Living Association and our members offer different levels of jobs to service the assisted living community. Look through the options below to see which opportunity is best for you.
Candidates should have 3–5 years of direct sales experience in senior living/healthcare
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, New England based premier senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed As we continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Internal Director of Sales (Community Relations Director) to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Darien is hiring an Internal Director of Sales for a full time, salaried opportunity.
Maplewood offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, a 401K plan, paid time-off, life insurance policy, voluntary Aflac insurance and more!
APPLY NOW or visit us daily 9am – 6pm to learn more!
Maplewood at Darien, 599 Boston Post Road, Darien, CT
The Internal Director of Sales (Community Relations Director) is responsible for achieving maximum occupancy and total revenue potential of the community by attracting qualified prospects to the community from professional outreach activity, inquires, tours, and other sales related initiatives.
- Meet or exceed community sales standards
- Maintains or grows resident occupancy to maximum levels
- Works in partnership with department heads and Executive Director to conduct tours with prospects and host marketing events
- Follows up on all leads and documents accordingly
- Ensures strong first impression of the community
- Trains and engages associates in sales process to drive community and company success
- Maintains strong professional relationships and community connections
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, human services, or business management preferred
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Cheerful and welcoming personality
- Keen desire to serve seniors
- At least 3 – 5 years direct sales experience in senior living/healthcare
- Effective problem solving skills
- Creative approach to achieving goals
- Experience working with seniors and families
- Proven record identifying and developing professional referral sources and developing strong partnerships
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Maplewood Senior Living provides assisted living, Alzheimer’s and memory care, and respite care. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Registered Nurse Designee to join our Resident Care family.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is hiring a Associate Director of Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN) Designee for a full time salaried opportunity.
Maplewood offers paid training, bonus & incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401K plan.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill, 73 Strawberry Hill Ave., Norwalk, CT
The Registered Nurse Designee supports the Director of Nursing (Resident Services Director) in the administration of the nursing services. In conjunction with the Director of Nursing, the Registered Nurse Designee directs, plans, and coordinates services activities of professional nursing and auxiliary nursing personnel in rendering resident care. Interprets policy and regulations to all nursing personnel and ensures compliance. Analyzes and evaluates nursing and related services rendered to ensure quality of resident care. The Registered Nurse Designee in concert with the Director of Nursing assumes responsibility for providing oversight of the resident health care service’s needs, including the overall medication delivery system and the coordination of in-service training for the Resident Care Services Department. The Registered Nurse Designee contributes directly and positively to the team approach to quality resident care by attending to and assisting with a variety of physical, emotional and social needs to help residents maintain their highest level of independence possible.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut, with a minimum one year experience in assisted living or home care.
- A passion for working with seniors is preferred.
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Please send resume to Lori Mott at email@example.com
We seek one full-time $110,000 RN to help lead our small assisted living home, especially for regulatory compliance and staff development. Ideal hours are 10:30am-6:30pm Monday-Friday, 3 on-call nights weekly, and 1 on-call weekend every third weekend. We offer 3% annual raises, flexible scheduling, healthcare, and 3 paid vacation weeks yearly. Pay is negotiable +/- $5,000 with more or less time for on-call or during evenings. We aim to find a top RN who respects regulations, knows clinical skills, and values teamwork. Our RNs enjoy more independence and feel more personal connection than RNs in bigger homes.
Shady Oaks provides strong nursing in a cozy and loyal home. Our residents are kind, and our home feels homey. Bristol Press readers voted Shady Oaks Assisted Living as the best Skilled Nursing Facility & Retirement Home for 2020. We average 5.0 across our 38 Google reviews. To apply, please send us your resume by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will call our best 20% for phone interviews and invite our top applicants for in-person visits. Preferred applicants will have prior skilled nursing or assisted living experience and live locally. We might alternatively hire a part-time RN for this role and pay $52/hour.
Meadow Ridge is the premier life care retirement community in Fairfield County, located on 136 acres in beautiful Redding, Connecticut. Our Community provides its residents the safety net of a full continuum of health care services. We provide our associates a wonderful environment in which to work with optimum working conditions to provide the best of care in the work we do.
We are proud to be part of the Benchmark Senior Living family of communities.
Our Assisted Living neighborhood has the welcoming feel of a small community. We are a residential living alternative and offer traditional assisted living services such as assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management, as well as a safe environment for those individuals with memory loss.
Meadow Ridge is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Supervisor (SALSA), who is responsible for the overall supervision, provision, and quality of care provided under the Assisted Living Services Agency license. As a Nursing Supervisor you will manage the successful operation of the Assisted Living and Resident Health Services under the leadership of the Resident Health Services Director within our senior living community.
The SALSA will:
- Provide coaching, and direct supervision of all resident care service providers in the community
- Communicate with families and friends of residents
- Conduct external and internal assessments and be available to take on call as needed
- Provide on floor nursing support to our residents and interacting with family members.
- Assure compliance with all resident care related regulations (e.g., medication management)
- Document and provide accurate record-keeping, as appropriate
- Demonstrating personal/resident safety methods and procedures
- Coordinate with outside agencies in support of client needs within the community
Signing bonus of $1,500 will be payable in three equal installments at 30/60/90 days.
Click HERE to apply online.
Farmington Station in Farmington, CT is hiring caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to serve as Resident Care Associates. Our Resident Care Associates provide direct care to seniors, are committed to providing a safe home-like environment, have a passion for helping others, and enjoy having fun!
Learn more about our community here.
Opening 1: 7am-3pm (Per Diem)
Opening 2: 3pm-11pm (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Opening 3: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Don’t see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother’s hours, and retirees!
Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
● Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
● Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
● Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
● Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
● Assistance with dining services, as needed
● Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), strong preferred
● Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided
● Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
No certification or license? Talk to us. We have internal training programs that once completed, may qualify you for this position.
● Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
● Referral bonus programs
● No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
● Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
● Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
● Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
● Life Insurance
● Long-term and short-term disability
● 401(K) Match program
● A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
Please send resume to
Morgan Patras at email@example.com
Farmington Station, an assisted living and memory support community in Farmington, is seeking a Full Time chef to join our team. If you enjoy working with seniors, come and be part of the team that gives our amazing residents and their guests an enjoyable and delicious dining experience! The cook will be
responsible for preparing, planning and plating food for meals and special events, assisting with ordering, and accommodating residents’ dietary needs as required.
SLR communities are guided by our core beliefs in resident quality of life, integrity, innovation, discovery and valued associates. We are proud of the environment we have cultivated that encourages all associates’ ideas and feedback in an effort to better our programming, operations and, of course, care for our residents.
● Qualified candidates must be ServSafe certified and have an interest in working with a senior
● Candidates with previous experience in a senior care facility are preferred.
● High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
● Working knowledge of kitchen organization and food preparation
● Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Please send resumes to Morgan Patras at
Farmington Station, an assisted living community in Farmington, CT, is looking for a Full Time Dining Room Supervisor. Farmington Station is acclaimed for its forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care that includes our award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program!
Farmington Station enjoys an exceptional reputation among both families and professionals for providing quality care, creating innovative programs that enhance quality of life for residents and for maintaining the highest of industry standards.
The Dining Room Supervisor provides leadership and supervision in the delivery of dining services to residents, guests and staff. Major responsibilities including scheduling and supervising wait staff, overseeing set-up for meals and special events, and ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of the Dining Room to provide a gracious dining experience for residents. All members of the dining team are cross-trained and fill in for each other doing any job in the front of the house (dining room) or back of the house (kitchen) as needed.
Must be flexible with evening and weekend availability.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
● Prepare weekly staffing schedule for Dining Room coverage of all meals, as well as any special events, including holidays.
● Ensure there is coverage for all shifts, including personally filling in, when the Dining Room is short staffed
● Be present at all mealtimes to greet residents and guests, and wait tables alongside wait staff
● Work with wait staff on all aspects of Dining Room and Country Kitchen maintenance and set-up including linens, setting tables, cleaning off chairs, and all other tasks
● Follow all procedures for proper food handling, personal safety, health and cleanliness, and report to the DDE and ED any incident or occurrence that may impact residents’ health and safety
● Assist with training new wait staff in the policies and procedures of the dining room
● Assist with reviewing resumes and interviewing wait staff as requested by DDE
● Minimum of one year experience managing a dining room in a restaurant or residence
for older adults
● Food Safety Certification preferred
● Supervisory and training skills
● Leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with others and promote a culture of teamwork, cooperation, enthusiasm and customer service
● Time management and excellent communication skills
● Able to communicate clearly and effectively with residents and guests to provide friendly and efficient service and meet demands of residents; desire and ability to relate well with seniors
● Physical ability to: lift supplies, trays and dishes; move (pulling/pushing) tables and other furniture; and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Please send resumes to Morgan Patras at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arbors of Hop Brook, Manchester, CT
To apply, click the link below:
The Greens at Cannondale
Assisted Living Sales Coordinator qualifications include:
•Past experience in assisted living or senior living rental sales.
•Ability to maintain a flexible schedule that accommodates prospective resident needs. Work week for this role is currently Sunday – Thursday, business hours.
•Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Executive Search Consultant
P: 614.505.7360 | C: 614.787.8789
Waterstone on High Ridge located in Stamford, CT
This will be a Brand New Luxury Senior Living community and will encompass all the amenities to support the independence and needs of our residents. The position will start around September 2020 and the community will be opening near the end of 2021.
Evergreen Woods | Senior Living Communities, LLC. North Branford, CT
Ideal candidate must have significant familiarity with the CT Adult Care Home rules and regulations. Licensed Nurse or Licensed Administrators are encouraged to apply. The RCD establishes and implements standards of resident care throughout assisted living and memory care on a 24-hour basis. This position oversees the documentation for residents in their neighborhoods, assigns residents to nursing assistants as needed and assists in the medication management and overall healthcare programs for the residents in a neighborhood.
– High school diploma or GED required.
– Baccalaureate degree in nursing and a minimum of two (2) years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing, at least one (1) of which shall be in a home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home
– Diploma or associate’s degree in nursing and at least four (4) years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing within the past ten (10) years, at least one (1) year of which shall be in a home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home
– Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
– Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
Please email interest and resume to HR director – Nina O’Rourke, email@example.com
The McAuley, West Hartford, CT.
A managed residential care community with 24 assisted living apartments. The McAuley is seeking SALSA. Requires RN with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience in nursing with at least one year in home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home.
The SALSA position involves interaction with family members, physicians, health service agencies and hospital care coordinators as needed. Also, the position requires hiring, evaluating and supervising nursing and aide staff
If you are interested contact Susan LeMay, Managing Director of The McAuley at 860-920-6373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One MacDonough Place, Milddletown, CT
One MacDonough Place, an assisted living community located in Middletown, CT, is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse. As a non-profit community that is part of the Middlesex Health System, we are committed to ensuring our residents receive quality care and services.
The Mews, a well-established not for profit senior living residence in downtown Greenwich, seeks an RN or LPN for the following monthly schedule: Week 1 and 3: 1-5pm Monday thru Friday. Week 2 and 4: 1-5pm Tuesday thru Thursday and 8am-4pm Saturday and Sunday
For more information, call 203-869-8143 or email email@example.com.
The Residence at Brookside
The Resident Care Director is responsible for the coordinating of resident care in order to ensure that the resident remains as independent as possible in the community. If interested, please contact Executive Director – Rose Thomason by phone at 860-284-5000.
Want to make your Mark? At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. The Regional Director of Resident Care develops Benchmark Quality Service in the areas of resident care, resident programming and compliance to state regulations and Benchmark policy.
Bridges by Epoch at Trumbull, Trunbull CT.
The SALSA is responsible for the overall implementation and coordination of resident care nursing in our community. The SALSA position involves interacting with various family members, physicians, health service agencies and hospital liaisons as needed. Additionally, the position requires hiring, evaluating and supervising staff within the department.
New 115 apartment Assisted Living community with memory care in Bozrah CT
New 115 apartment Assisted Living community with memory care in Bozrah CT seeking SALSA/Resident Care Director (Director of Nursing). CT RN license with 2 years assisted living experience. Looking for a compassionate team player ready to grow with our new community. Supervise RN, LPN and CNA team. Please email interest and resume to executive director – Michelle Drake