Looking for a dream job?
The Connecticut Assisted Living Association and our members offer different levels of jobs to service the assisted living community. Look through the options below to see which opportunity is best for you.
Responsibilities of the Role:
Our Mission: We are a warm and vibrant senior community, infused with Jewish values, where people live their best lives. Our Guiding Principles: We are an inclusive community, fostering respect for all. We are committed to compassionately putting the person before the task and connecting genuinely with one another. We embrace and explore the most innovative ways to help people to continue growing, learning, and celebrating life. We lead with quiet competence, serving one another with care, strength, and humility.
As a critical member of The Towers at Tower Lane’s Resident Services Team, the Resident Care Manager is a self-motivated and compassionate leader who oversees the development and ongoing refinement of a new approach to community-based support services for seniors in an affordable housing setting. The purpose of this new approach is to identify our residents’ needs physically and psychosocially and implement intervention programs based on the specific needs of the resident population cohorts. Ultimately, the goal is to develop and fine-tune a support services delivery system that enables our seniors to remain in this community and avoid premature long-term care placement.
This leader will lead all case management responsibilities through supervising resident service coordinators and act as a liaison to all resident care providers, vendors and agencies performing services on our campus.
Some Essential Job Functions of this position are:
Assess and implement strategies for effective case management for all residents, utilizing staff resources. Evaluate documentation process, and lead improvements in this area. Oversee all resident service department programs, services, activities, and staff. Notify Director of Support Services of any family / resident issue that requires intervention. Implement new programs to meet the specific care, service, and activities-related needs of the residents. Act as a liaison with on-site and external elder care clinics, programs, services, agencies and organizations. Orient, train, instruct, and counsel department personnel. Select RSCs (Resident Service Coordinators) for specific cases, assessing their skills and evaluating their competency through regular supervisory visits. Work in conjunction with the Director of Support Services to provide contact tracing with residents, families, and caregivers. Ensure compliance with regulations and standards associated with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)’s Resident Services Coordinator Grant. Review, track, and approve paid time off to ensure adequate staff coverage, including special events and holidays as necessary. Oversee the maintenance of confidential resident social service and health files, including updating and maintaining appropriate software databases and applications. Participate in weekly case conferences with care teams including assisted living services, health clinic staff and mental health provider. Maintain proper documentation regarding SALSA reports. Consistently complete all appropriate resident documentation, making sure to include resident response to the plan of care. Communicate to all members of the health care team to improve the quality and coordination of patient care. Problem solve resident issues and concerns. Assist residents and families with determining needs and identifying payment sources. Ensure that all RSCs are meeting regularly with all residents on a consistent schedule. Facilitate service delivery and act as a liaison with social service, care, government and other agencies dealing with older adults. Perform on-going oversight and follow-up of individual plans of care that are generated by contracted service providers to ensure residents’ needs are being met. Maintain statistics in accordance with in-house and external funding requirements as requested. Meet regularly with individual RSCs to advise and follow up on their progress towards goals. Follow-up on residents who transition to hospital, rehab, LTC facility to ensure proper services upon return and to report status of these residents. Review, track and trend resident-centric accidents and incidents to determine areas of concern and ways to decrease residents’ risks. Keep abreast of new trends and techniques in the area of gerontology. Perform all duties of the Resident Service Coordinator, and cover caseload during absences. Promote an atmosphere of caring, warmth and friendliness throughout the organization. Provide excellent customer service and refer inquiries/issues to appropriate resources. Participate in Committees as assigned. Provide back-up for Director of Support Services during absences. Effectively interact and be sensitive to the residents their families and significant others. Keep assigned office or work area professional, neat, organized and clean. Perform other assignments/special projects from time to time as authorized by the Director of Support Services or President/CEO.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
Master’s Degree with a concentration in Social Services, Social Work, Counseling, Gerontology, or related field. 5+ years’ experience providing care to older adults. Experience leading case management and support service delivery to older adults. Working knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local governmental entitlement programs within the State of Connecticut. Excellent organizational, time management, and judgement skills. Exceptional attention to detail, as well as follow through of tasks. Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritize tasks while taking direction and requests from multiple people in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills. Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Additional experience with ElderMark or comparable case management software preferred. Knowledge and familiarity with Jewish traditions helpful. Knowledge and experience in the use of various types of office equipment (photocopiers, fax machines, etc.) Self-motivated, hands-on individual with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently while also working within a team atmosphere. Willingness to be flexible with one’s work schedule in order to accommodate community, resident, team member and business needs. Extreme amount of patience, warmth, and sensitivity. Demonstrated creativity and problem solving skills.
Interested individuals should contact:
The Watermark at East Hill, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in Southbury, CT has a rare opportunity for a Resident Care Director for our Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods. If you have a passion for working with seniors and have experience as a Nurse Manager in assisted living and memory care, then come on board with us and experience the most extraordinary community in senior housing today!
- Registered Nurse
- 2-4 years’ experience in Assisted Living
- Proven survey history
- Exceptional knowledge of State Regulations
- Proven Leader
- Team Builder
- Experienced Educator
- Great computer skills
- Great communication skills
What we can provide for you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive on-boarding program
- Beautiful work environment
- National and Regional support
- This position is a Full Time Salaried
To apply: https://tinyurl.com/Watermark-SALSA
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.
Mary Wade is thrilled to announce we are expanding our services with the addition of an Assisted Living and Memory Care Residence that offers one bedroom and studio units in New Haven, CT. We look forward to the opening of this beautiful building in November 2021.
We are in search of a seasoned Director of Assisted Living and Memory Care to sit on the Executive Team and report to the CEO. This position is responsible for the operation of the physical plant as well as all resident services.
The Director will drive the development, implementation, evaluation and day to day delivery of all services in the facility in alignment with the vision, mission and values of Mary Wade, including but not limited to:
- Participate in the hiring of department heads and staff in collaboration with HR.
- Responsible for driving occupancy for 84 apartments through the development of strong working relationships within the local community, with residents and families and with the Marketing Team.
- Collaborate with Marketing; participate in all marketing activities for the AL building.
- Collaborate with Development on fundraising and philanthropic initiatives.
- Responsible for completion of application for Purple Flag designation through CALA.
- Ensure open and timely communication with staff members and colleagues.
- Conduct all operational business in compliance with assisted living regulations for CT
- Create and oversee onboarding process for new hires in collaboration with HR.
- Foster a culture marked by open communication, collaboration, mutual respect, accountability and timely responsiveness at all levels of the operation.
- Review staff and resident challenges and complaints continuously; communicate plan of correction in a timely manner, implement corrective action in a timely manner; drive ongoing quality improvement program.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
- Monitor monthly budget and review variances with CEO and CFO.
- Provide regular reports to the CEO regarding all successes and issues associated with resident care and provision of services.
- Actively foster connection between the AL building and the rest of the Mary Wade campus for the purpose of creating one, unified organization.
- CALA Certified with a minimum of 5 years Assisted Living / Memory Care experience. Bachelor’s degree in healthcare management or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- MUST have experience with all aspects of launching a startup business.
- Must have a solid background in marketing and sales.
- Resume must demonstrate continuous increased in leadership responsibility, staff management, managing budgets and fiscal accountability.
- Solid computer skills including the ability to learn new software applications.
- Must thrive in a dynamic environment marked by transparency, honest open communication, accountability, collaboration, diversity and mutual respect.
Annual salary range is 97,000 to 120,000
Covid Vaccine required per Executive Order 13B: Protection of Public Health and Safety during Covid-19 Pandemic: Long Term Care Facility Staff Vaccination.
Contact: Jennifer Balkaran, Mary Wade HR Recruiter, 203-848-3163, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Living Residences, an assisted living and memory support community in Ridgefield, is acclaimed for its forward-thinking, pace-setting innovations in the world of senior care that includes a renowned Compass Memory Support Neighborhood, as well as the award-winning Brain Healthy Cooking Program and the stigma-shattering Dementia Friendly Communities Initiative that is quickly spreading across our area.
Senior Living Residences enjoys an exceptional reputation among both families and professionals for providing quality care, creating innovative programs that enhance quality of life for residents and for maintaining the highest of industry standards. But it is our associates’ commitment to our “Right Values” philosophy that established and maintains this position of excellence, respect and trustworthiness in the senior housing industry. Working in the assisted living field requires compassion, integrity. Our most successful associates don’t view their role as just a job but as an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of seniors.
The Resident Care Director manages, directs and develops a comprehensive care program for all residents of the community, including traditional Assisted Living residents as well as those in our specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia care neighborhood. The RCD oversees the training and managing of our team of CNAs and serves as a liaison with family members, community agencies, physicians and care providers.
* This position requires on-call responsibilities to best support the staff and community.
A passion for working with seniors. A collaborative mindset that values teamwork. Excellent communication skills. A tech-forward approach to daily operations, especially in this “new normal”. An ability to maintain professional integrity and to build trust, especially in challenging situations.
This position requires an LPN or RN who is a graduate of an approved nursing program with valid Connecticut nursing license or otherwise meets the requirements of Assisted Living regulations, or equivalent. Experience in a senior community environment and a means of transportation to complete assessments for new and returning residents is a MUST!
- Competitive pay, generous time off and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
We seek one $28/hr Recreation Director (9am-5pm M-F, w/one weekend a month). We aim to find a professional, creative, flexible, and gracious local leader with a heartfelt calling to help seniors and their families. Our recreation leaders enjoy lovable residents, tremendous freedom, generous budgets, and little paperwork. We value TRD certification, dementia training, artistic/musical/photography talents, religious knowledge, CNA experience, computer skills, and hospice expertise. We aim to earn our Purple Flag for Dementia Care by December 2021. Our Shady Oaks Assisted Living team provides strong nursing in a cozy and loyal small home. Bristol Press readers voted us Best Nursing Facility in 2020 and 2021. To learn more, see: www.shadyoaksassistedliving.com. To apply, please send us your resume by Indeed or e-mail. We will call our best 20% and invite top applicants to visit. This will be a several week process so we can find our best mutual fit. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $28.00 per hour
We value COVID-19 safety. So far, no resident or staff member has caught COVID from in our home. We use fresh KN-95s, 75+ air purifiers, and weekly tests for non-vaccinated staff. Our residents are 95% vaccinated, and our staff is about 90%
Bridges by EPOCH at Norwalk is hiring a Full-time Senior Advisor (Director of Sales) for our Memory Care Assisted Living Community. The Senior Advisor will be responsible for all aspects of internal and external sales of our Memory Care Assisted Living Community. This position develops and executes a quarterly sales overview, as well as a monthly outreach plan. The Senior Advisor evaluates and identifies occupancy strategies. Additionally, the Senior Advisor develops and builds supportive relationships with families, clients, and prospects within the community and referral sources. This position works on a team with another Senior Advisor in the location.
The Senior Advisor requires a proven ability to close sales in the Senior Living Industry and related memory care experience required. Must be a dynamic self-starter, organized and able to work as a team with internal departments. We require exceptional customer service skills. Qualified candidates must exhibit an up-beat, polished, professional and personable demeanor. We require 3+ years of experience executing the sales and outreach process. Memory Care experience preferred.
Please send your resume to Jessica Kennedy, Corporate Recruiter
Bridges by EPOCH at Norwalk, 123 Richards Ave, Norwalk, CT 06854
Geer Lodge Assisted Living located in the scenic, historic town of Canaan, offers Independent and Assisted Living, Memory Care and Out-Patient Therapy. We are seeking an exceptional full-time Director of Resident Care, SALSA with a commitment to quality of caregiving, teaching, wellness counseling coupled with areas of management and creative approaches to resident services.
As part of the Geer’s family, you will not only enjoy working with a great team, we also offer on-going support and unlimited growth potential We’re caring, we’re flexible, we’re fun and we offer a positive work-life balance experience.
Our staff thrive on the reasons to join Geer’s Nursing Team!
- Attractive Salary & Benefit package
- Sign-On Bonus
- 403B w/Company Match
- Nurse Leadership Development
- Advancement Opportunities
- Annual Scholarships
- Reciprocity Reimbursement
- On-Site Pharmacy & YMCA
Take your first step towards a successful future with Geer and call today!
Sheri Mele, Recruitment Specialist
Geer Village Senior Community
99 South Canaan Road
Canaan, CT 06018
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.
Senior Living Residences, a well respected leader of assisted living and memory support, is on the lookout for
top-notch talent. We’re an equal-opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and great benefits, not to
mention a work environment with positive energy filled with friendly people committed to doing the very best they can
to take care of seniors. Do you share these values?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Director of Compass Programming at Farmington Station is a key member of the community’s leadership team
and reports to the Executive Director. This person is responsible for creating and implementing meaningful,
therapeutic programming and an innovative whole-person approach that focuses on a resident’s emotions, strengths,
and remaining abilities—not on their disabilities.
● Manage the daily operation of the Compass Memory Support Neighborhood, in coordination with the
● Manage a comprehensive therapeutic program, with the goal of enhancing social, intellectual, creative,
spiritual and physical well-being of residents, in accordance with Compass goals and procedures
● Lead programs and activities in our Compass neighborhood
● Supervise and train programming assistants, Resident Care Associates and volunteers on running
successful community programs
● Assist with monthly newsletter, Facebook and community events
● Plan scheduled outings for residents; drive the van/car for outings
● Manage the department budget
● Serve as Manager on Duty on a rotation basis (approximately one weekend every 1-2 months
WE’D LOVE TO CHAT IF YOU HAVE:
● 5+ years of senior healthcare experience; Professional licensure in related healthcare field preferred
● Knowledge of Alzheimer’s Disease, related dementias, and behavior management techniques, and a
sincere desire to work with cognitively impaired residents
● Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP) and Certified Alzheimer’s Association support group leader (if you
don’t, we will offer the opportunity to get these certifications)
● A valid driver’s license and history of accident-free driving
WHAT WE EXPECT:
● Teamwork: Promote a positive team spirit and a culture of cooperation, openness, enthusiasm, customer
service, and an atmosphere conducive to growth.
● Trustworthiness: Demonstrate an acute sense of responsibility and moral integrity with strong follow-through
on commitments, inspiring the trust of others.
● Professionalism: Provide leadership; take the initiative, handle pressure and be level-headed in
emergencies, treat others with respect, excel at project management.
● Communication: Interact clearly and effectively with an openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts;
Demonstrate patience, tact, positive energy and enthusiasm.
● Technical Ability: You can’t be successful at this job if you are averse to technology! We use technology to
do our jobs and communicate with residents, families and coworkers
We seek one full-time $110,000 RN to help lead our small assisted living home, especially for regulatory compliance and staff development. Ideal hours are 10:30am-6:30pm Monday-Friday, 3 on-call nights weekly, and 1 on-call weekend every third weekend. We offer 3% annual raises, flexible scheduling, healthcare, and 3 paid vacation weeks yearly. Pay is negotiable +/- $5,000 with more or less time for on-call or during evenings. We aim to find a top RN who respects regulations, knows clinical skills, and values teamwork. Our RNs enjoy more independence and feel more personal connection than RNs in bigger homes.
Shady Oaks provides strong nursing in a cozy and loyal home. Our residents are kind, and our home feels homey. Bristol Press readers voted Shady Oaks Assisted Living as the best Skilled Nursing Facility & Retirement Home for 2020. We average 5.0 across our 38 Google reviews. To apply, please send us your resume by e-mail (email@example.com). We will call our best 20% for phone interviews and invite our top applicants for in-person visits. Preferred applicants will have prior skilled nursing or assisted living experience and live locally. We might alternatively hire a part-time RN for this role and pay $52/hour.
Candidates should have 3–5 years of direct sales experience in senior living/healthcare
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, New England based premier senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed As we continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Internal Director of Sales (Community Relations Director) to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Darien is hiring an Internal Director of Sales for a full time, salaried opportunity.
Maplewood offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, a 401K plan, paid time-off, life insurance policy, voluntary Aflac insurance and more!
APPLY NOW or visit us daily 9am – 6pm to learn more!
Maplewood at Darien, 599 Boston Post Road, Darien, CT
The Internal Director of Sales (Community Relations Director) is responsible for achieving maximum occupancy and total revenue potential of the community by attracting qualified prospects to the community from professional outreach activity, inquires, tours, and other sales related initiatives.
- Meet or exceed community sales standards
- Maintains or grows resident occupancy to maximum levels
- Works in partnership with department heads and Executive Director to conduct tours with prospects and host marketing events
- Follows up on all leads and documents accordingly
- Ensures strong first impression of the community
- Trains and engages associates in sales process to drive community and company success
- Maintains strong professional relationships and community connections
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, human services, or business management preferred
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Cheerful and welcoming personality
- Keen desire to serve seniors
- At least 3 – 5 years direct sales experience in senior living/healthcare
- Effective problem solving skills
- Creative approach to achieving goals
- Experience working with seniors and families
- Proven record identifying and developing professional referral sources and developing strong partnerships
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Maplewood Senior Living provides assisted living, Alzheimer’s and memory care, and respite care. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring Registered Nurse Designee to join our Resident Care family.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is hiring a Associate Director of Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN) Designee for a full time salaried opportunity.
Maplewood offers paid training, bonus & incentive programs and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401K plan.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill, 73 Strawberry Hill Ave., Norwalk, CT
The Registered Nurse Designee supports the Director of Nursing (Resident Services Director) in the administration of the nursing services. In conjunction with the Director of Nursing, the Registered Nurse Designee directs, plans, and coordinates services activities of professional nursing and auxiliary nursing personnel in rendering resident care. Interprets policy and regulations to all nursing personnel and ensures compliance. Analyzes and evaluates nursing and related services rendered to ensure quality of resident care. The Registered Nurse Designee in concert with the Director of Nursing assumes responsibility for providing oversight of the resident health care service’s needs, including the overall medication delivery system and the coordination of in-service training for the Resident Care Services Department. The Registered Nurse Designee contributes directly and positively to the team approach to quality resident care by attending to and assisting with a variety of physical, emotional and social needs to help residents maintain their highest level of independence possible.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut, with a minimum one year experience in assisted living or home care.
- A passion for working with seniors is preferred.
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
Please send resume to Lori Mott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meadow Ridge is the premier life care retirement community in Fairfield County, located on 136 acres in beautiful Redding, Connecticut. Our Community provides its residents the safety net of a full continuum of health care services. We provide our associates a wonderful environment in which to work with optimum working conditions to provide the best of care in the work we do.
We are proud to be part of the Benchmark Senior Living family of communities.
Our Assisted Living neighborhood has the welcoming feel of a small community. We are a residential living alternative and offer traditional assisted living services such as assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management, as well as a safe environment for those individuals with memory loss.
Meadow Ridge is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Supervisor (SALSA), who is responsible for the overall supervision, provision, and quality of care provided under the Assisted Living Services Agency license. As a Nursing Supervisor you will manage the successful operation of the Assisted Living and Resident Health Services under the leadership of the Resident Health Services Director within our senior living community.
The SALSA will:
- Provide coaching, and direct supervision of all resident care service providers in the community
- Communicate with families and friends of residents
- Conduct external and internal assessments and be available to take on call as needed
- Provide on floor nursing support to our residents and interacting with family members.
- Assure compliance with all resident care related regulations (e.g., medication management)
- Document and provide accurate record-keeping, as appropriate
- Demonstrating personal/resident safety methods and procedures
- Coordinate with outside agencies in support of client needs within the community
Signing bonus of $1,500 will be payable in three equal installments at 30/60/90 days.
Click HERE to apply online.
Farmington Station in Farmington, CT is hiring caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants to serve as Resident Care Associates. Our Resident Care Associates provide direct care to seniors, are committed to providing a safe home-like environment, have a passion for helping others, and enjoy having fun!
Learn more about our community here.
Opening 1: 7am-3pm (Per Diem)
Opening 2: 3pm-11pm (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Opening 3: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Don’t see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for students, mother’s hours, and retirees!
Apply to find out more about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
● Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct personal care
● Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the residents
● Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic health record system
● Light housekeeping services, with the support of the housekeeping team
● Assistance with dining services, as needed
● Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), strong preferred
● Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but all necessary training is provided
● Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated, trustworthy, positive attitude
No certification or license? Talk to us. We have internal training programs that once completed, may qualify you for this position.
● Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
● Referral bonus programs
● No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for all documentation needs
● Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
● Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for associates
● Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
● Life Insurance
● Long-term and short-term disability
● 401(K) Match program
● A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents and one another
Please send resume to
Morgan Patras at email@example.com
The Arbors of Hop Brook, Manchester, CT
To apply, click the link below:
The Greens at Cannondale
Assisted Living Sales Coordinator qualifications include:
•Past experience in assisted living or senior living rental sales.
•Ability to maintain a flexible schedule that accommodates prospective resident needs. Work week for this role is currently Sunday – Thursday, business hours.
•Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Executive Search Consultant
P: 614.505.7360 | C: 614.787.8789
Waterstone on High Ridge located in Stamford, CT
This will be a Brand New Luxury Senior Living community and will encompass all the amenities to support the independence and needs of our residents. The position will start around September 2020 and the community will be opening near the end of 2021.
Evergreen Woods | Senior Living Communities, LLC. North Branford, CT
Ideal candidate must have significant familiarity with the CT Adult Care Home rules and regulations. Licensed Nurse or Licensed Administrators are encouraged to apply. The RCD establishes and implements standards of resident care throughout assisted living and memory care on a 24-hour basis. This position oversees the documentation for residents in their neighborhoods, assigns residents to nursing assistants as needed and assists in the medication management and overall healthcare programs for the residents in a neighborhood.
– High school diploma or GED required.
– Baccalaureate degree in nursing and a minimum of two (2) years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing, at least one (1) of which shall be in a home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home
– Diploma or associate’s degree in nursing and at least four (4) years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing within the past ten (10) years, at least one (1) year of which shall be in a home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home
– Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
– Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
Please email interest and resume to HR director – Nina O’Rourke, firstname.lastname@example.org
The McAuley, West Hartford, CT.
A managed residential care community with 24 assisted living apartments. The McAuley is seeking SALSA. Requires RN with a minimum of 2 years clinical experience in nursing with at least one year in home health care agency or community health program that included care of the sick at home.
The SALSA position involves interaction with family members, physicians, health service agencies and hospital care coordinators as needed. Also, the position requires hiring, evaluating and supervising nursing and aide staff
If you are interested contact Susan LeMay, Managing Director of The McAuley at 860-920-6373 or email email@example.com
One MacDonough Place, Milddletown, CT
One MacDonough Place, an assisted living community located in Middletown, CT, is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse. As a non-profit community that is part of the Middlesex Health System, we are committed to ensuring our residents receive quality care and services.
The Mews, a well-established not for profit senior living residence in downtown Greenwich, seeks an RN or LPN for the following monthly schedule: Week 1 and 3: 1-5pm Monday thru Friday. Week 2 and 4: 1-5pm Tuesday thru Thursday and 8am-4pm Saturday and Sunday
For more information, call 203-869-8143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Residence at Brookside
The Resident Care Director is responsible for the coordinating of resident care in order to ensure that the resident remains as independent as possible in the community. If interested, please contact Executive Director – Rose Thomason by phone at 860-284-5000.
Want to make your Mark? At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. The Regional Director of Resident Care develops Benchmark Quality Service in the areas of resident care, resident programming and compliance to state regulations and Benchmark policy.
Bridges by Epoch at Trumbull, Trunbull CT.
The SALSA is responsible for the overall implementation and coordination of resident care nursing in our community. The SALSA position involves interacting with various family members, physicians, health service agencies and hospital liaisons as needed. Additionally, the position requires hiring, evaluating and supervising staff within the department.
New 115 apartment Assisted Living community with memory care in Bozrah CT
New 115 apartment Assisted Living community with memory care in Bozrah CT seeking SALSA/Resident Care Director (Director of Nursing). CT RN license with 2 years assisted living experience. Looking for a compassionate team player ready to grow with our new community. Supervise RN, LPN and CNA team. Please email interest and resume to executive director – Michelle Drake